Tuesday, April 29, 2014

MALAYSIA TOUR..........

BEAUTIFUL EXOTIC MALAYSIA.........

Where shall I begin? My mind is thinking ahead of my fingers.......there is so much to share.......it is me who is spoilt for choice. I have to pen my thoughts with a different approach here.

The Shopping Haven
The Resorts 
The Villages
The Islands
The Seas........the beaches
The Natural Reserves

Malaysia is located .....there. Yep, there it is. Picture definitely speaks a thousand words. 

How far is Malaysia from the various countries by flight?
USA to Kuala Lumpur (approx 20-21hrs)
London/Germany/other parts of Europe to Kuala Lumpur (approx 13hrs)
Russia to Kuala Lumpur (approx 11hrs)
Singapore  to Kuala Lumpur (approx 50mins or just take a drive for approx 4hrs) 

Now where is Kuala Lumpur? Can you see the arrow? That is Kuala Lumpur.

What does it offer? Sunny weather throughout the year, with occasional rain. What does it offer again??These....It is the capital of Malaysia,  a cosmoplitan city which offers tourists shopping haven at upscale malls to the down-to-earth bazaar shops. Here, is where the financial hub of Malaysia can be found. 


The iconic Petronas Twin towers sit majestically above the rest of the skyscrapers. Suria KLCC is the most iconic and state-of-the-art shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur, and is part of the Petronas Twin Towers. Gucci, Prada, Bally, Coach, Zara, Marks & Spencer, Crabtree & Evelyn and many more top-notch brands can be found here.

Go to Chinoz on the Park for fine dining or grab an English tea with scones at Harrods. Want something more casual and hang out while seeping coffee overlooking KLCC park, grab Starbucks coffee or simply head for Kentucky or McDonalds. 


EXPRESS INFORMATION
I am going to do a short cut here.............ooops pardon me...............but I shall be back to share with you the Marvels of Malaysia.

Visit this website for more information on Malaysia : www.tourism.gov.my

For more fun and adventures in Malaysia, please click on the website above. Just tell us where and when you would like to visit the places from the website. We will arrange for you by calling or send a text to us at (6) 012 393 8162 or (6) 013 313 3592 or simply email and we shall guide you to the Wonders of Malaysia.


Remember to give me a tinkle...I am ready to shop....are you with me? Oops wrong place wrong picture.........it should be in Malaysia (Btw, we have Johor Premium Factory Outlet in Johor Baru; the southern most part of Malaysia - next to Singapore)....but again I am 'cross selling'........perhaps to shop in UK too...........hehehe.


Bicester Village, UK





No comments:

Post a Comment